|| Valuation Specialists
3610 Oakwood Mall Drive, Ste. 103
Eau Claire, WI 54701
Jeffrey D. White
| General Education
Graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree from Mankato State University in Minnesota where he majored in accounting. Prior experience in the U.S. Navy. He has also participated in numerous seminars for continuing appraisal education.
| Valuation and Special Education Courses
General Certified Real Estate Appraiser (State of Wisconsin) License #324
General Certified Real Estate Appraiser (State of Minn.) License #4000233
FHA Approved Residential Appraiser #324-010
Appraisal Institute (AI)
- Real Estate Appraisal Principles Course and Examination, Course #1A-1
- Business Valuation Procedures Course and Examination, Course #1A-2
- Capitalization Theory and Techniques Course and Examination, Course #1B-A; #1B-B
- Report Writing and Valuation Analysis, Course 540
- Litigation Valuation Course
- Standards Course "A" & "B", Course 410 & 420
- Advanced Income Capitalization
- Advanced Industrial Valuation
American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- Level I: Introduction to Value Theory and Appraisal Procedures - Fundamentals of
Machinery & Equipment
- Level II: Research and Analysis in Appraising - Process of Estimating Value
(Machinery & Equipment)
- Level I: Introduction to Business Valuations
- Level II: Business Valuation Methodology
- Level III: Business Valuation - Case Study
- Level IV: Business Valuation - Selected Advanced Topics
- Litigation Support: "The Appraiser as Expert Witness"
- Valuing Intellectual Property "Intangible Assets"
- Valuation Concepts for the Gaming Industry
- Attended Numerous Specialty Courses in Real Estate, Equipment and Business Valuation Areas
Valuation Specialists, (Pres.) Eau Claire, Wisconsin/Minneapolis, Minnesota
Appraisal services specializing in business valuations (closely held companies), intangibles, machinery & equipment/furniture & fixtures, review appraisals, and real estate consultations and appraisals
Asset Reliance, Inc. (Regional Manager) Midwest Region
Offices in Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA; Dallas, TX
Appraisal and Auction services, specializing in machinery & equipment valuations and auctions services nation-wide.
Wipfli Ullrich Bertelson CPAs, Eau Claire, Wisconsin (Manager)
Manager of firmwide valuation group. Specialist in valuation of business enterprises, intangible assets, machinery & equipment, real estate consultations. Special project consultations, estate planning and tax.
Arthur Andersen & Co., Minneapolis, Minnesota (Senior Appraiser)
Specialist in business enterprise and equipment valuations. Manager of appraisal division.
American Society of Appraisers, (ASA)
- Senior Member (ASA); Machinery & Equipment
- Senior Member (ASA); Business Valuation
Institute of Business Appraisers, (IBA) - Member
American Institute of Real Estate Appraisers - MAI Candidate
American Arbitration Association - Panel of Arbitrators
Eau Claire/Chippewa Valley Board of Realtors - Member
Business Enterprise and Intangible Asset Valuations - Business Valuations (closely held companies), Financial Analysis, Estate and Tax Valuations, Mergers & Acquisitions, Valuation of Closely Held Stock, ESOP Valuations, Intangible Asset Valuations, Purchase Price Allocations, Small Business Valuations, Shareholder Disputes, Buy/Sell Agreements, Marriage Dissolution, Litigation Support, Charitable Contributions, Inventory, Consultations, Potential Sale or Purchase, Review Appraisals. Expert witness and testimony.
Machinery & Equipment - Specialization in the valuation of machinery & equipment/furniture & fixtures for a variety of valuation purposes. Expert witness and testimony.
Real Estate Appraisals - Valuations of Commercial, Industrial and Residential Real Estate for a variety of valuation purposes. Special consultations and difficult properties. Expert witness and testimony.
Review Appraisals - Reviewed third party valuations for financing, tax, gifting, potential sale and purchase and litigation proceedings.
Expert Testimony - Bankruptcy Court, Divorce, Litigation, Arbitration
Jeff has been invited to address numerous professional organizations on seminars for Valuation of Business and Professional Organizations including:
University of Madison - Law School
University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
University of Minnesota - School of Medicine
American Bar Association
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Institute of Business Appraisers Seminar
Various Community Service Organizations
Has Appraised for (Sampling):
| First National Bank
Resolution Trust Corp.
M&I Community State Bank
First Federal Savings Bank
| First Federal Savings & Loan
Small Business Administration
Expert Witness - Attorneys
Collateral Audits - Banks
Mid American Bank
London Square Bank
First Bank & Trust
First Financial Savings & Loan
State of Wisconsin-DOT
State of Minnesota-DOT
| Divorce Proceedings
Gifting of Stock
Royal Credit Union
First National Bank
Dakota State Bank
| © 2018 Valuation Specialists | |